Commonly Asked Questions
- If I start on the smaller plan like Starter and then upgrade to Pro? How does that happen?
- Can I use an aggregator on the Starter plan and use the aggregator to payout to multiple countries (more than the allowed number)?
- RIA is competitively charging low fees, and the only way we could match up would be to find a payout partner with a good rate. Your solution is turnkey, which is good, but, we need visibility into the rate (assuming you will be assigning a payout partner to us) so that we could do some quick calculations before investing in your solution.
- What is the difference between Reserve and Pre-funding under Balances & Reserves?
- If we are doing a balance check, do we also need to do a bank account verification? I think the balance check may be sufficient. Please advise.
- Do you think an ACH can be rejected (incurring reject fees) if we verify the balance ahead of time?
- There are a merchant account application processing fee and solution provider one-time fee. Are these two different parties?
- Ria Money Transfer is beating the pricing structure you have listed on your website. This means I pay no more than $3-$4 when sending by bank account to India. What do you say about this?
- What is the current ongoing rate of the dollar you offer for Euro (CFA) Cedi, Naira through your scheme?