Essentially, Yes. They are sending money to your Merchant’s account, which is held under your umbrella but operated by the EMI. You cannot have access to funds that do not belong to you. I’m sorry, but you will have to learn yourself on how an omnibus account works under an FBO account or pooled account
-  EMI Post Brexit – Where to apply?
-  Want to get your own EMI or become an EMI Agent? Consider this…
-  EMI Agents & Restriction on Correspondent Agreements
-  Working with an EMI license and becoming an EMD Agent
-  What Is An FBO (For Benefit Of) Account?
-  Merchant Account! You cannot just get it – you have to apply and qualify for it