Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How do I tell the payout partner in my beneficiary country to have a correspondent tie-up with the solution provider?

If you have a licensed payout partner, you would need to tell them that you are willing to bring international remittance business to them; however, the US counterpart has requested to have a correspondent tie-up agreement (or payout agreement) with the payout partner and in this case, would like to get in touch with you, i.e., the payout partner.

Suggested Video(s)