Yes, you can be established anywhere in the world. If you are outside the US, then the solution provider will most likely need assurance on how you will be able to make payments to them and not default on the contract.
-  Ripple & Stellar: Understanding Correspondent Tie-Up Agreements for Liquidity Providers.
-  Flow of Funds for Correspondent Accounts (for Remittance as a Service) – USA Only
-  EMI Agents & Restriction on Correspondent Agreements
-  What is a Tri-Party Correspondent Tie-Up Agreement
-  What is a Correspondent Tie up? & Why is it necessary?
-  What is a Correspondent Tie Up Agreement?