Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

We have established a money transfer company in Canada and now we are looking for a bank in the US and want to be its Authorized Delegate in the USA for money transfer services.

You would need to have been operating for over 3 years with excellent audit recommendations to even be considered for an Agent status application with a US bank. Without three years of audit, no US bank will be providing you sponsorship services under an Agent agreement. 

Suggested Video(s)