Will the bank account for my Bitcoin ATM business be able to accept deposits via armored carriers?
The account will be able to accept any electronic (ACH &/or FedWire) and SWIFT deposit into the account. Direct cash deposits are NOT allowed.
If you have a pre-arrangement with an armored car service like Garda or Brinks and you can vault your cash there, then the account can very easily receive money via ACH or FedWire from these armored car services into your designated bank account.
-  Banking for Bitcoin ATM Operators (Finding Bitcoin Friendly Banks)
-  Is Bitcoin Better for Individual Remittances?
-  Colombia USA Bitcoin Arbitrage! Heads-up for you!
-  White Label OTC Bitcoin Trading Platform
-  USA to Nigeria: Money Transfer using Bitcoins! (or any other country in Africa)